Sunday, July 16, 2006

I m back to blogging....wif more complains ever

ya ok i m back to blogging...too much tinks to complain abt haha...or rather i m getting bored o ewll wadever it is. OK wassup today. I m losing my stamina...losing my breath more easily den ever, a bit more of exercise could jus finish me off i tink. Mus b asking abt wad...i cycled from my place to clementi to return yz's bike t i borrowed yesterday to go hm since i miss the last bus bcos of dmgf bah crap lol, aniway tink the tink tt is nt losing is my weight...shit tt's very bad. Too lz i suppose. Den finish up my DRF hw tt is due on monday 10 drawings. ah screw them but since my lecturer is nice n i m the rep, i haf no other choice but to do my work and hu says JQ doesnt do his work. Den went to workplace, Westlake. Saturdays can make u cry...so bz everywhere can barely catch my breath but b4 leaving and ending for the day me and wx went into the kitchen and snatch some 'hor fun' for our supper. Gone in sixty seconds, nth left, chester wasnt able to get a share. sad. ya den after tt meet up wif yz for more supper..ah food again hu can resist food, definitely i cant lol. Den went hm....Shack..preparing to slp since there is drumming session tml again gota pratice my two hand roll o well better hope those 2 dun b late. gt to zz...

No comments: