Thursday, October 19, 2006

thoughts i might wan to say out loud

i nv thought i would b saying dis but o well. first tink i wish to say, my buds, frens wadever u played a realli impt role in my life, u r the main characters of ur life yes but u r oso the main characters of my life, until today i no tt i was onli to act loner HA ACT ONLI...yea tt's abt it i realli wan to thk my frens and buds for giving me such wonderful memories for me to tink back REALLI i m SERIOUS. Arh but i m nt goin to die yet so bah. i still gt long way to go.

Nxt, i tink dis is getting riduculous to me as well, wth if i m a dog, u r probably a bitch seriously i jus dun lyk the term dog. my buds u shld no y. ok sry dis is getting nowhere, since u haf been quite ke qi in ur words i shldnt say too much abt dis either but no thx to u for leaving a scar for me, u no hu u r and great i jus pass by ur blog and c such nonsense.


Nxt my classmates r getting out of hand lol, play somemore tt whistle song and everyone gets irritated HAHAHA...streamline by newton..dload it and u will no wad i mean


No comments: