Friday, October 26, 2007

when u dun slp. u start to vince(go crazy, start toking nonsense) o well. didnt went for my advanced 3d modelling class again. damn i tink i m so dead. but o well for the sake of my dearest sister charlene charles tay. well ok AND I M SRY FOR SMASHING UR NOSE. my bad seriously. THE GIANT INCINERATOR IN BUGIS BURN UP ALMOST ALL MY MONEY SO I GUESS I CAN START TO EAT GRASS SOON. lol probably haf to plan n cut down on my expenses. Mum started to took it out on me after i reach home, damn i jus wanted to slp. SHE STARTS BY so did u go to the hotel or did u treat this place as ur hotel. dun come back dun wan to see where r ur morals (-.-)? i was lyk wtf seriously and den start making assumptions so u gt gf is it b sure nt to cr8 ani new lives into dis world ok? seriously dots to my mum. den lao peh oso come and disturb dun need to come home and slp la i tink u can b hero or even god le. O WELL i haf interesting ppl in the hse.

regarding another tink. 1 month. in 1 month's time i m goin to get an ans. if is a yes my status would change if nt, it will remain the same.

i tink i m vincing. but nvm

No comments: