Tuesday, June 10, 2008

b4 i even start i no dis issue is bound to get a lot of attention/flaming but den and again dis is a bloody public blog i post wad i lyk. Nt happy? tell me abt it. =)

seriously wad's wif the horoscopes things.

wad ni pei wo pei. if dis kind of pei and dun pei things realli do work out. den how come tt's onli 1 right one for u. my 2 parents r one very good example. my father is a scorpio and my mother is a saggi and they can get together for 30 yrs and during these 30 yrs they haf been thr shit and storms and many tinks together. and they still love each other and sometimes they haf actions of a young couple. Nxt example, my sister and my brother in law, one is aquarius, the other is virgo. They are going into their 10 yrs of marriage soon and there r nt even one sign of storm but onli smells of happiness i can c tt my sister is very happy?. so wad's wif it reality being shown in front of ur eyes. den tell me m i bullshitting?

nxt, " u r an ___ tt's y u do dis wad". __ = the horoscope.

ok put it in a simple way, dis is a stereotype. the other horoscopes cannot take the same course of actions? onli the particular can? is almost lyk u r saying all malays are terrorists and all indians open prata shops (i saw one chinese making prata at jp there ok and west coast there is also one chinese making it).

Lastly lyk i always say, to maintain a relationship all u need is maturity and how much u wan the relationship to go on.

This post is nt targetted at anione.even if there is, it would b tt neng ceng


No comments: