Monday, September 29, 2008

pros and cons living at the new place

pros:
there is hot water. (dun luff lyk rusty the bitch. i needed tt seriously)
is spacious cos is a bloody 5 room flat
is windy
there is air con. so it will b on once in a while i guess
there is a bloody dog for me to play wif. a companion i guess.
there r many buses around the area to go to places. and fast.
there r nice food in the district.
i get a free 32 inch tv for my room =) gd for iidx

cons: seriously dis is quite a lot and quite bad ones
my aunt restricts my slping time
my aunt restricts me from playing games. lyk i dunno y. hello i m nt ur son. my parents allow me and this is their way of treating me or rather raising me as a child
my aunt is super holy. so i get a lot of christian reading stuff from her.
my parents and i squeeze inside one bedroom. lyk i dunno for wad when there is a room free.

bound to haf more to come up. luckily she's goin hk on the 9th. nvm i lun. first day onli mum alreidi called me and kpkb abt me and i dunno for wad. while the xl jiji say dun care, saying tt him and her haf been brother and sister for yrs to come and this is normal jus dun care. take in one side go out one side.

i guess i will b out of home 90 percent of the time. bishan seem lyk a gd area to hang out nowadays mayb? clementi is still near so there is nt a big change to it. so ya.

moving to seng kang onli at the end of nxt yr. zz

No comments: