Tuesday, December 23, 2008

i m bored too. acknowledgement to those tt ended my boredom to let me c dis quiz

1)Pick a word that begins with the first letter of your first name?!
Jackass. =)

2)Your ex shows up randomly at your house, what do you say?!
WHO R U?

3)Is there anyone that you care more about than yourself?!
yea.someone

4)How many bedrooms do you have in your house?!
3 i tink. o wait, i dun even haf a hse of my own damn.

5)Do tattoos and piercings excite you?!
No.

6)Is there a reason for your friendster song?!
i jus removed it.

7)Do you hate the last guy/girl you were talking to?!
no?

8)Who was your last text message from?!
MY GROUP LEADER. REMINDING ME TO DO MY WORK HOLY SHIT.

9)What's the best wedding you've been to?!
My sister's wedding.

10)What time did you wake up this morning?!
8

11)If someone liked you right now, would you want them to tell you?!
obviously

12)Do you get along better with guys or girls?!
NONE. I AM ANTI SOCIAL. MY SISTER SAY I M AUTISTIC.

13)Who is the best person to cheer you up?!
Myself.

14)Did you mean it when you said "i love you" last?!
NO. I WAS BULLSHITTING AROUND.

15)When was the last time you wanted to punch someone in the face?!
JUST.

16)Is it okay if you kiss people when you're single?!
yea. i tink my big fat mummy deserves one big kiss from me

17)What is wrong with you right now?!
fuck u understand.

18)Would you go in public looking like you do right now?!
I DUN MIND SINCE I M IN MY UNCLE CLOTHES AS USUAL

19)Would you kiss someone to make your bf/gf mad?!
tt's pure sam pat

20)Do you believe exes can really ever be "just friends"?!
THE ONE TT CAME OUT WIF DIS QUESTION IS STUPID

21)Do you use t9, word, or abc?!
t9

22)Is there a guy/girl that knows everything or mostly everything about you?!
Yeah

23)Do you tell your mom everything?!
no. she no nuts abt me

24)Who was the last person you yelled at?!
my nephew

25)Who was the last person/s you cried in front of?!
In front of my dead grandmother

26)Have you told anybody you loved them today?!
No.

27)Think of the last person you held hands with, do they mean something to you?!
Of cos, he's my nephew.

28)Could you cry right now?!
No. i am almost heartless

29)What do you need to be doing right now?!
A towel. to bath

30)How's your ex doing?!
I care abt her.

31)Who can you trust?!
Myself.

32)Where were you friday night?!
Somewhere tt i dun wish to rmb

33)Who did you last talk to on the phone?!
Wan Qi

34)Where will you be in a hour?!
Ramming the keyboard

35)How late did you stay up last night?!
2 am?

36)What's your hair look like today?!
lyk everyday.

No comments: