Sunday, January 04, 2009

long post.

i haven done some long post in a while might as well do so. since i m in a real clear state of mind now.

Some tinks tt i might haf found out abt myself. BUT do correct me if i m wrong.

some may ask, y is dis needed. ERM, let's jus say we haf to constantly improve and do some reflections on ourselves? isnt tt how we improve? or learn it thr the hard way by making someone tell u.

in pt form.
-my temper goes fast, but it isnt ez to get it on fire. But last yr, somebody proved me wrong. and she proved me wrong by making me wear a skirt and kotex every mth to come, and if u dun get tt, pls use jqwiki. thx.

-my eq is rather high. i wouldnt say very very but at least above average and somebody proved me wrong last yr as well. dis is stupid i dun tink i m handle my emotions tt lousily or wadever it is spelt.

-I AM ACTUALLY WEAK. (screw dis seriously in whichever sense tt u can ever link me to weak)


i dunno how to go on seriously. but to go abt it quickly is. dis is a new yr. let bygones b bygones in ani sense of ani way, tt is if u can do so. cos for every min tt u r angry/sad/having negative emotions, u r actually losing 60 seconds of happiness.

i m taking things much more easily now. But, my theory is still, i take things lyk a man and i do things lyk a man, if there are ani things tt need to b settled wif me, haf a cup of coffee wif me and we can tok over it. I certainly dun believe in doin actions behind backs or wadever lyk tt.

but of cos.last of all, above r jus my thoughts and is definitely nt directed at anione, unless otherwise tink so?

No comments: