Sunday, May 17, 2009

ok as usual i can start typing abt this. i no i m lyk a star but ok can thx.

eh my tagboard nt the flooded. i CAN REPLY a lot of tags.

thx to.

-Suet Nee ( for treating me to the nice zi char. shall treat u back on ur big day =D )

-Alvin (who took an effort to organize the sentosa trip, dun say is my effort, i didnt realli do much actually and the cake was very nice, though sinful)

-Kang Sheng (for the watch. i dare to sumpa casio is nt cheap lo. but seriously i lyk it. and thx for the dinner treat but u still confirm xl.)

-Shin (for helping me getting things organized and giving me the extra aid tt i need)

-Yu Jun (for being born on the same day and celebrating every yr of somewhere along our birthday. and for hearing me unload some shit haha)

-Qian Hui ( thx for the watch oso. the effort and stuff is being appreciated. =) and ur wish is kind of granted already. )

-Yong Zuan (my rotten buddy tt took time out to meet me for some time even though he was fucking shag lyk a dog)

- Faiz (for sponsoring the bottle of martell, i no i drank most of it =x )

- Wen Xiang (for turning up somewhere or another even though cash is a problem, i appreciate it)

-Zariel (for being so irritating but yet always giving me the ear and the company when i need it. and turning up for the drinking session today)

-Nicholas (fuck u to ur idea, but i do appreciate wad u haf done for me up to date.)

-Ah hiong (for making the whole atmosphere always more interesting? somehow or another? or rather take the effort to cab down even though u went the wrong way.)

-Wan Qi (for hearing some shit whenever i need it and treating me lyk a star. ya thx i no.)

-Jason (for taking the effort to come down even though is rather late. i appreciate the thought)

-Charlene ( my dear sister, i enjoyed ur effort to come down to cck and getting the x amts of money to treat me to Ashtons, bought a huge muffin wif meaningful words and the meaningful sms and the company tt u haf given me at times =D)

-Velvet, wenxuan, Nex, Wei Li, Kenneth Ho, Edeson, Ray and Steven, Sheng Tat, Shan Ming to take the effort to come down for the trip and cut the cake. =D

last but nt least, or rather the most.

-____ - (fill in the blanks pls, =p, thx for the special effort to come down cck and wished me a happy birthday, i was realli touched and it definitely made my day. =DDD and tml i m sure u will make me happier oso haha.)

Thank you people so much, for making me look lyk a star, nt being sarcastic but i realli do mean it.

No comments: