Thursday, July 16, 2009

empty.

yes i haf 4 days.

i tink i will make a long post here.

it feels weird to walk down the street at 12am in the weekdays.

is lyk, i nv take a closer look of the street outside my hse for a long long while.

nv get glared at by dad for a long while, seems lyk i kind of pissed him off dis morning. i m realli ok wad. no fever no bullshit no nth.

things haf changed? or haf i changed?

m i losing myself? changing myself? or finding myself back?

suddenly, there is oso a shortage of ram up there. i feel...lag. which is definitely nt sth gd.

things change so fast outside at quite an alarming rate. for example, the petrol station below my hse lyk jus closed down after my first book out?. everytink on my door is lyk fading?.

my life. a big change?. grinding to a halt? or m i moving on without myself knowing.

so many questions, so little time. i realli need to enjoy my 4 days outside.

field camp is gonna b a bitch i no it.

and for a certain individual out there, she better take gd care of herself if nt she will get it ya haha. =D

No comments: