Monday, November 06, 2006

crazy me dun feel lyk slping in the middle of the nite 3 AM. 3AM!! seriously. came back from boss's place at carribean. realli a nice place to stay in. the price u get 1 hse oso very nice. dots. location is rather gd oso since vivo jus came up. man, my whole body reek the smell of alcohol and bbq. been the iron chef 4 the day bah nonsense. fren keep trying to get food by saying tt i was nice, ya is nt ez to b nice guys, since dey die early from the carbon monoxide. HAHA. den a lot of stuff went thr my mind as my manager tok and discuss some stuff. i tink i m STILL giving myself a lot of probs. BAH. thus crazy me. den went dota. horrible for my case. zzz. den went mac wif my colleagues for supper. i c a lot of muggin goin on over there. Gd words = gd luck for ur o's ya. IN A BAD WAY = gd luck in failing ur O's or exams HAHA(mr brown's luff), nah i was jus jk emotionally terrorising ppl. man. sch starts tml and is story telling session for the first session. man gif me a break. probably b playing chess wif grandpa zhou in class. END.

No comments: