Thursday, November 09, 2006

First tinks first, to show my displeasure today. TO THE GAY IN MY CLASS. u dun use ur ice lemon tea can and poke my neh neh. very funny ah friendly greeting. try doing that again and u will get a 'friendly' greeting from me. u disgust me. YUCK. pui. cant believe i m being haressed by gays. dots. nxt nt concentrating in programming class as usual. i tink i m so goin to fail the test nxt wk. revision? i will try. sch work is piling up. i m lyk jus staring at it. praise myself for i m so goin to b crushed. SMASHED FLAT. the thought of it makes me .... ah o well. sth out of sch for now. Nxt, time for some gathering huh, u JCians hu used to b from ntss and the xl gang shld haf a meeting wif us. man i sure haf tons to tok abt wif u guys. ah o well. as for personal. for the past, i can onli say i m sry, is no longer impossible. the onli tink i can provide u wif is a listening ear i suppose.

No comments: