Friday, August 10, 2007

and so i thought i shld update.

ok jus a lot of rants here and there. let's start off where my memory did not fail me. today is national day ok nt, is 5 hrs past national day so screw it. i dun care. i m nt patriotic aniway. while ppl r enjoying the parade and all the baris sedia. i m there eating my bbq pork chicken and beef and some veggies tt is needed to get the daily wastage out. tinking abt the basic animation makes my blood boil. u stink jim ang. jus bcos u nv die in tt accident doesnt mean u can b twice as xl. and why the hell did i wrote recover soon and quick in ur get well card. is pure hyprocrite. i jus wanted to wrote, quote "may u burn and rot in hell for eternity. and u r jus lucky tt u were onli one step away. may nt b so lucky nxt time. (and a sarcastic part) HAHA. o well. sch is always abt rants isnt it.


nxt up, yesterday was farhana's bday. so ya went to the chalet and celebrate wif the bunch of ppl tt i haven seen for ages but whom i dun miss =x. ok mayb nt. is still great to see them. and is gd to hear tt ppl miss me. HAHA guy somemore. dots.

bottled up wif so much feelings and sth i thought i had long forgotten and put bhind suddenly came back and make me emo. damn. lousy feeling but yet on the other hand i have confused feelings which i tink i need to sort out. but dun wry i tink i m fine. so ya. But i dun mind ppl toking to me abt it.

and o ya bet u guys haven seen dis side of me. HAHA.


i tink i m way too boring =(

No comments: