Thursday, August 30, 2007

some things

so today is my first working day in SAF open hse. selling ice cream. omg. i can actually sell ice cream. and i tio the busiest booth. sian 1/2 somemore i m so sick. running nose almost on a temp. luckily i could handle it. n my god. the uncle tt helped me is actually someone tt is lyk dunno when he will die. Two of blood vessels connecting to the heart has been operated. one vessels is waiting to burst and when burst, u nv no wad can happen to him. but yet he is still so optimistic abt life, tok cock wif me enjoying his every moment of his life let the people around him filled wif laughter and happily working. i mean i onli haf respect for him. I mean not all ppl can b so brave to actually face up to their ill fate. i mean i suddenly thought those ppl who commit suicide is pure stupid, sometimes dey r nt even diagnosed wif terminal illnesses and a problem always come wif thousands of solutions wad could b so hard. I believe today there r much lessons to b learnt n a motivation to make me move on wif life. =)

No comments: