Tuesday, November 27, 2007

i m freakin pissed.

eh. i haf been tolerating. seriouslly screw the extra person in my home. _|_. I realli hate it i nv come and disturb u, u dun come and say i shldnt b born in dis world. FUCK U OK. U R NT EVEN MY MOTHER. she wan to give birth to me isnt ani business of urs? she gives me pocket money is it ani biz of urs. I seriously warn u if u dare to throw me tt kind of insult or anitink lyk tt again i wun even hesitate to F u in ur face. UR FUCKING MOUTH STINKS LYK UR CHAO CHEE BYE ok. dun throw ur weights around in the hse cos i dun fucking care. WAD I M NT SUPPOSE TO BORN IN DIS WORLD, AND DUN TAKE WAD MY UNCLE SAY TO ME. MY UNCLE DIDNT MEANT IT TT WAY SO DUN TWIST THE WORDS AS U LYK. and wad's wif the money issue. is money all in ur mind. i tell u nxt time limpei earn money i sure take 10k and change to all 5 cents coins and throw at u. U CCB.

lastly, pls fucking die and thk u for dying cos there's one less pest in dis world and earth can save more space.

No comments: