Saturday, April 05, 2008

=)

alright. some announcements to make.

to the ppl whom gt worried abt me. i m fine. SERIOUSLY. ok i admit there was some kind of sudden emo but is realli nth. is jus me reflecting abt myself. tinking whether is there anytink wrong wif me. no prob man. sry to shin, huat and charlene. i will b fine or rather i m alreidi fun

o ya regarding the experience in pub. it was fun. i dun usually drink the black sth. i cant rmb the name of the hard liquor but still alright. i m an old man i drink martell ok? LOL. and fun walking around vincing doing crazy tinks after i gt a little high on the alcohol. it was fun knowing new frens and all and yup i dun haf much tinks to say. and thx to the nice Philippines fren tt treated us. and he has nice photography skills tt i can pick up for my fyp hahaha.

soon things will light up the way. wadever way it shld b

No comments: