Sunday, April 27, 2008

here i m blogging at my sis place.

i jus gt my 2 nephews to eat dinner, entertain them, bath them , push them to slp.

ain't ez being a parent. especially when ur kid/s is autistic.

patience is definitely needed. the way how my nephew dreaded to actually go and bath and was making hell load of noise tt the neighbours will tink tt we r actually torturing the kid, one word to sum up. hell. is was almost lyk tt i went to war. imagine me perspiring jus to get the child to bath. and literally drag him out of the bathroom when is done. somehow i was in a kind of pretty low mood today. so i feel there's a little bad inside me when they almost pissed me off. but luckily i m rational to bring myself back to earth and didnt take out on them

now the questions are, how shld i even go abt being a parent in the future, would i even be a gd father or even husband in the first place.nvm is defintely nt questions i can ans now.

for now, treasure ur parents when they are around, cos the journey of bringing one human child up is nt lyk taking care of a pet. jus by bringing u up actually alreidi is a proof tt they love u.

i feel i haf grown up a little again.

No comments: