Sunday, May 18, 2008

HAPPY BDAY TO ME.

THX to all tt wished or celebrated. the below is nt in order.


As usual thx dad and mom for bringing me to dis world. Mum noes me best she intends to compensate for tt unhappy dinner the other day. =)

Yong zuan, ivan, yu guang. (thx for the meal at zhong huan restaurant, the meal was great and the hokkaido ice cream was great oso even though it ended me inside the toilet haha and of cos brothers for life =) )

Shaun and Bryan(yup thx for ur wishes even though i dunno u all quite well but we shall no each other more in time to come. more racist jokes oso)

Charlene( thx my lao mei for calling and sing bday song to me dis yr and for saving up jus for a meal =) and cheering me up today wif ur powderful chinese even though i m kind of upset wif some tinks)

Shin(thx buddy. i jus hope our stomachs dun get hurt.)

TLCL david (ya get out of ur camp and we shall go celebrate but still thx for ur wishes.)

Alvin (wah thx i no is shun bian but still mus thank haha)

Yu jun( yea thx twin happy bday to u too gt sth for u when we celebrate)

Steven (let's ton together sometimes again =) thx for the wishes)

Velvet( didnt expect but thx)

Janet (yea thx. surprised though cos u r so secretive)

Shirleen (coincidence of u coming back to sg on my bday my 8 yrs and ongoing zha bor buddy =) thought u forgot but still thx haha)

Ray, edeson (thx for wishing at frenster and rl. =) )

Kang ( thx to all ur gori wishes to me dots lol)

Jason ( weeng i toking to u on msn and u go frenster comment funny guy, no wonder u president of hougang private estate)

Jerry( thx for the shirt. it is very yz's style of shirt though lol)

Andrea(er thx for the chopsticks?)

Nex and wanqi (thx for the wishes)

Wen xiang( for turning up even though u let me no sth tt is nt realli tt pleasant but at least u turn up)

AND THX TO ALL THOSE HU WISHED ME ON MSN,FRIENDSTER ETC ETC AND CELEBRATING WIF ME AT SWENSEN'S. A BIG THANK TO U ALL AND IF I MISS OUT UR NAME DUN BLAME ME FOR MY LOUSY MEMORY.

nt bad for dis yr. pics shall b up soon

No comments: