Thursday, May 15, 2008

ok grouchy previous post. luckily i calmed down b4 a big fight broke out.

time for some reflection. the onli thing when u ask me abt my parents. the first tink tt comes to my mind is money. Anything else? nt much. i dun realli communicate wif them. it has always been lyk tt for yrs. but den and again the world's no.1 one sided love come from them. Although i dun tell them things, they are yet the most observant ppl in my life. My lyks and hates, they no it by heart.
i can haf a lot of patience handling a lot of tinks but towards them i m quite short fused. Sometimes i dun tink my family is nt tt bad. I dun haf some dad tt drinks and come home and beat up everybody. (put me in tt home, tt dad ends up dead first.) Nor i haf parents tt are so irresponsible and dun gif a damn abt me but den and again their fav question is always: 'haf u eaten?'.

yea i no i m content but sometimes i mind small details.

No comments: