Saturday, November 29, 2008

tagged by twin by dunno X light yrs back cos i didnt c.

10 weird things/little known facts/habits

1) my surname is wee. as in by right it shld b wee jing quan instead of huang jing quan dun ask me y is it huang aniway cos my mum wans it tt way.

2) i haf a bad affinity wif virgo girls. lyked lyk 5 virgo girls b4? we r onli gd as frens i guess.

3) From kindergarden to primary sch, i was a big bully. after secondary sch, i was bullied.

4) I used to cry alot. crybaby haha.

5) I was nicknamed destroyer at home. cos almost everytink i touch at home will most lykly spoil in short term. dis onli applies to things tt are nt mine. i dunno the reason y seriously/

6) i haf a habit of self defense everyday b4 i slp. if u dun understand, go figure

7) i may haf a fierce face. or put it ani way u wan to. but my bark is definitely louder than my bite, i m a kind man u no =)

8) i dun realli acknowledge my gd frens/buddies by words. i hate saying some mushy stuff or wadever along tt line. if u r my gd fren/buddies, c how i treat u cos i treat them lyk my family.

9)eating is favourite habit (not realli a hidden fact huh)

10) i love myself actually. HAHA.

hu to tag:
whoever. lyk i care abt them

No comments: