Wednesday, November 26, 2008

when i was young, i often created a lot of trouble. destroy things, beat ppl up, disturb ppl, teachers shake their heads when they c me. parents were often called up to sch, i tink my parents were probably tinking y did dey haf a kid lyk dis.

When i was older, my results were nt fantastic even though i was in the em1 class in primary sch, in fact i was always the last. at this pt of time my results were always compared. it will always b "eh u c tt so and so results so gd, goin into a gd secondary sch and all blah blah" i tink at this pt of time my parents were tinking y is my son nt hardworking and smart enuff.

When i was in secondary sch, i was in New town, results kind of picked up, but still nt fantastic. it is the results of any average joe tt u could c around. past time in class was to play poker cards and all. i tink my strongest language is probably vulgarities. at home i often glued my self to the computer or ps 2. my parents probably tink "wah lao wad my son will bcome? shakes head"

Now, bcos of this incident. my goodie old sister has been almost condemned and i m being said to b god send? so wtf is wrong wif dis.

No comments: