Tuesday, February 12, 2008

cny.

is cny day 6. n here i m in sch finishing my stupid last 'interactive storytelling' project b4 i can realli relax for my 2 and a half mths hols. phew. i will try and make dis to b a long post toasty hahaha. as i tell many, dis is a crap module, in class i tink is nv sth constructive to me. perhaps dis course was nv meant to b cos in this course i find my self getting stupider rather den learning new things. O PERHAPS IS WORSE DEN NS. i noticed it bcos i started sanguo again. AND COS SANGUO USES BRAINS.

and dis is the machine, sanguo aka money burner.


whenever i sit down in front of dis machine i probably felt my pockets burning abd sth ouch dis yr is probably i lost $70 to mahjong dis yr. but is fun indeed. AND MOST IMPTLY IS NT A BRAINLESS GAME.

and dis yr my ang paos are given a big discount. probably my uncles and aunties are nt doin tt well last yr so ya. but o well nvtheless mum and dad are still pretty generous dis yr so is still manageable. but i guess i shld b finding a job soon cos mum is saying tt she doesnt wan to work animore. she's probably retiring. so i probably haf to feed my self. whether is it a careless remark or nt, i still tink i shld go do sth to feed my entertainment.

sunday. went n ton at boon lay area. and seriously wtf. we were doin 'LI HUAN LO' on the roof top and we were caught by police again at 4.44am. WELL DONE SERIOUSLY. catching on the web is tiring. alvin's hse area do haf some stones tt are realli hard to step on gd for endurance training. and at jurong pt i saw dis.



er so our government is trying to promote smoking?. LOL. is ironic. i enjoyed my new yr i guess, at least most of it.

random remarks i shld make: let slping dogs lie. wadever is private or wadever has passed. pls dun dig it up again.

No comments: