Wednesday, February 20, 2008

sry guys i need some ranting space as well

to old woman:

i hate living under one roof wif u.

below are the 10 gd reasons/ complaints of y i shld complain. IF I TRULY WANT TO WRITE IT OUT IT WILL PROBABLY SPELL OUT MORE THAN 2 PAGES OF A4 SIZE PAPER.

1. u deny my existence. (bad enuff probably worst)
2. i hate tt u say ill things abt my father b it in the past or now
3. i hate tt u always say ill things abt my paternal grandmother when she's such a lovely grandmother. how i wished u were dead in place of her.
4. i hate u for buying a lot of stuff and stuffing it into my home's refrigerator and making me haf no space to put my drinks.
5. Linked to 4, i hate u for stuffing ur food under the cupboard or anywhere u can tink of until it rots.
6. i hate u for waking up in the middle of the nite and using such great fat force of urs and pull my table and i haf to pull it back
7. pulling it is bad enuff. u pull until my hard disk gets disconnected. i dunno how but u sure haf ur way bitch.
8. i hate u for putting food so near to my face when i just woke up or when i m brushing my teeth. is damn irritating.
9. i hate u for being so realistic and money is the onli way to shut ur bloody mouth
10. i hate u for bothering abt how much my mother gives me for pocket money.

lyk i said there r much more. so conclusion u shld jus die.

AND HERE I M. SWEAR UPON THE SKY OR GOD. TT I WOULDNT EVEN SHED A TEAR AT UR FUNERAL IF U DIE.

No comments: