Friday, February 22, 2008

random thoughts.

sometimes i will tink to myself. wad would my family haf been without me?.

dey probably retired wif mum's cpf savings and probably will nt wan to burst a blood vessel bcos of me. or mayb, dey might b lonely without the company, cos sis is alreidi married. so yup. or sum it up simply , dey probably might haf been much richer without me?.

sometimes i realli wonder. r they happy wif me around? i no mum do wan me to pei her at many times, but sometimes i will, most of the time i would use wad i always use, 'nt free'. n i wondered if dad would b so talkative at home without me around? or perhaps goin off around showing off his xl skills to ppl is still a big ?. hmm wad abt sis, did she ever felt disappointed wif a brother lyk me, a brother tt is so ful of vulgarities, mean and all. n lastly, will dey cry for me if i suddenly passed on jus lyk tt?.

wadever it is, i m still here. and i realli wan to thk them for tolerating wif me for umpteen times and of cos i hope i haf definitely brought them more joy den disappointment. emo post so screw it. HAHA.


random conversation wif dad.

dad: goin gf's chalet?
me: NO?. come on la y u lyk mum
dad: u stupid ah, girlfren = female frens. no female frens how to haf steady
me: ...trick question
dad: one tink, dun bring tur bu (pig ladies) or any ah hui or ah lian home can le. find one tt is more shun yan.

No comments: