Sunday, February 03, 2008

i haf nv done a long post b4.

ya lyk mentioned above, i have nv done a long post b4 cos i always feel tt i haf nth much to blog abt. my life?. is a little messy but i still can get on wif it. abt me? nah i m unique but i m nt realli tt special. sch? _|_ short and sweet?. relationships? i tink forget it. frens? yea tt would probably make me go long long way.

3 more days down to go b4 hols yay. haha.

probably finding a job in dis 2 and a half months. cos i cant go back to new town to serve as relief teacher due to my coloured hair so ya o well. HAHA LUCKY BASTARDS I GUESS I WUN B SEEING U ALL. hmmm godma seem to haf things for me to do?. see how things go.I would need the money for sanguo aniway, is almost lyk my pockets are alreidi burning. but one tink i would say players nowadays are damn cum gong.

n i m writing dis post after one nite's ton at cck. man i m freaking tired. we had fun, fooled around. played jumping jacks LOL. drank some alcohol, and as usual i m pretty sensitive to those stuff after drinking, parts of my body will get itchy and red and will start to feel groggy. haha. and E33+ long island = tequila. LOL. and of course had a good men's chat wif the guys at cck.

police came. we get caught. details shall nt b mentioned here. anywhere nt anything bad. jus pure unlucky. Indians found trouble and ran and trouble found us and of cos we were checked. edeson is the sad ass i guess.

hmmm, to those hu r emo or sad or wadever u call it recently. I m keeping myself balanced trying to help u all. but den and again. i m onli human and i do haf my hard times keeping myself balanced at times. so sry in advance if u r tt unlucky to haf caught my flare.

lastly. wad bullshit about someone fancies me in the magazine. RIGHT. if there really is. tell me abt it.

i tink i still cant do a long post after all. there aint much brain juices left.

No comments: